Covid-19

Bivouac Outdoor Canterbury Adventure Race

Postponement

Due to the uncertainty about the end of the current lockdown and the limited time left before the event, the decision has been made to postpone this year's Canterbury Adventure Race. This was a hard decision to make but ultimately the safety of our participants, volunteers, and the general public must come first. We know that many of you will be disappointed not to be competing this weekend but we trust that you understand the reasons behind this decision.

Please understand that we are not a multinational company, this is a fundraising event for the Middleton Grange School Kapa Haka group and local junior athletes. As organisers we have already incurred significant costs by postponing and would love to see you at one of our other events.

The transfer window has now closed, if your team can no longer make it please contact us by email at canterburyadventurerace@gmail.com to discuss.